“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―GOD (Psalm 94:16) JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN!!! “I am the way, the truth, and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.” —Jesus Christ (John 14:6)


King James Bible Audio Drama with Music and Sound Effects

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO ST. JOHN. CHAPTER 15

THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO
ST. JOHN.

<< Previous                                          CHAPTER 15                                          Next >>

John 15:1   I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
 
John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
 
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
 
John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they are burned.
 
John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 
John 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
 
John 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
 
John 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and [that] your joy might be full.
 
John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
 
John 15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
John 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
 
 
John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
 
 
John 15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.
John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you.
John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
 
 
John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
 
 
John 15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.
 
John 15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
 
John 15:23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
John 15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
 
 
John 15:25 But [this cometh to pass], that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
 
John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
 
 
John 15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
 
 
<< John Chapter 14                                                                         John Chapter 16 >>

CHAPTERS
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21


How does a person get to Heaven?

Ye Must Be Born Again! | You Need HIS Righteousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The simple, clear Gospel of God’s Grace
— The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Clear presentation of the Gospel message.
You can be saved and secure forever!
 

God loves you! (John 3:16)
Sin separates us from God. (Romans 3:23)
Heaven is a perfect place. (Revelation 21:27)
The penalty for sin is eternal separation from God. (Romans 6:23)
Good works will not save. (Titus 3:5)
Salvation is a free gift. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Jesus died for you, in your place. (II Corinthians 5:21)
By simply believing on Jesus, you have eternal life. (John 6:47)
You can know for sure that you have eternal life. (I John 5:13)

For more information contact office@northlandchurch.com

Website: http://www.northlandchurch.com/index.cfm



FREE E-BOOKLETS (.PDF) BY DR. THOMAS M. CUCUZZA

HOW TO BE SURE YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN
A Clear and Simple Explanation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ


Download

THE PERMANENCE OF SALVATION
Twelve Reasons Why "Once Saved, Always Saved" Is True


Download

 
REPENTANCE
Its Meaning and Application


Download

 
FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD
What Does It Mean?
A detailed study on one of the most controversial passages in the Bible


Download



I NEVER KNEW YOU, The Horror Of The Great White Throne Judgment And How You Can Avoid it By Michael Patrick Bowen

I NEVER KNEW YOU 

The Horror
Of
The Great White Throne Judgment
And
How You Can Avoid It

MICHAEL PATRICK BOWEN

 
Hard Copies Are Available! ...
Order Books From AMAZON.COM
I NEVER KNEW YOU, The Horror Of The Great White Throne Judgment And How You Can Avoid it By Michael Patrick Bowen