“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―GOD (Psalm 94:16) JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN!!! “I am the way, the truth, and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.” —Jesus Christ (John 14:6)


King James Bible Audio Drama with Music and Sound Effects

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO ST. JOHN. CHAPTER 16

THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO
ST. JOHN.

<< Previous                                          CHAPTER 16                                          Next >>

John 16:1   These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
John 16:2   They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
 
John 16:3   And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
 
John 16:4   But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
 
 
John 16:5   But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
 
John 16:6   But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.
 
John 16:7   Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
 
 
John 16:8   And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
 
John 16:9   Of sin, because they believe not on me;
John 16:10    Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
John 16:11   Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
John 16:12   I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
John 16:13   Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
 
 
John 16:14   He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.
 
John 16:15   All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you.
 
John 16:16   A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
 
John 16:17   Then said [some] of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
 
 
John 16:18   They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.
 
John 16:19   Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye inquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
 
 
John 16:20   Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
 
 
John 16:21   A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
 
 
John 16:22   And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.
 
John 16:23   And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give [it] you.
 
John 16:24   Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
 
John 16:25   These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.
 
 
John 16:26   At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
 
John 16:27   For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
 
John 16:28   I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
 
John 16:29   His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.
 
John 16:30   Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.
 
John 16:31   Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?
John 16:32   Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
 
 
John 16:33   These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
 
 
 
<< John Chapter 15                                                                         John Chapter 17 >>

CHAPTERS
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21


How does a person get to Heaven?

Ye Must Be Born Again! | You Need HIS Righteousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The simple, clear Gospel of God’s Grace
— The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Clear presentation of the Gospel message.
You can be saved and secure forever!
 

God loves you! (John 3:16)
Sin separates us from God. (Romans 3:23)
Heaven is a perfect place. (Revelation 21:27)
The penalty for sin is eternal separation from God. (Romans 6:23)
Good works will not save. (Titus 3:5)
Salvation is a free gift. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Jesus died for you, in your place. (II Corinthians 5:21)
By simply believing on Jesus, you have eternal life. (John 6:47)
You can know for sure that you have eternal life. (I John 5:13)

For more information contact office@northlandchurch.com

Website: http://www.northlandchurch.com/index.cfm



FREE E-BOOKLETS (.PDF) BY DR. THOMAS M. CUCUZZA

HOW TO BE SURE YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN
A Clear and Simple Explanation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ


Download

THE PERMANENCE OF SALVATION
Twelve Reasons Why "Once Saved, Always Saved" Is True


Download

 
REPENTANCE
Its Meaning and Application


Download

 
FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD
What Does It Mean?
A detailed study on one of the most controversial passages in the Bible


Download



I NEVER KNEW YOU, The Horror Of The Great White Throne Judgment And How You Can Avoid it By Michael Patrick Bowen

I NEVER KNEW YOU 

The Horror
Of
The Great White Throne Judgment
And
How You Can Avoid It

MICHAEL PATRICK BOWEN

 
Hard Copies Are Available! ...
Order Books From AMAZON.COM
I NEVER KNEW YOU, The Horror Of The Great White Throne Judgment And How You Can Avoid it By Michael Patrick Bowen