“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ―GOD (Psalm 94:16) JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN!!! “I am the way, the truth, and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME.” —Jesus Christ (John 14:6)


King James Bible Audio Drama with Music and Sound Effects

Sunday, January 25, 2015

A CHEMICAL ENGINEER SAVED ON AN AIRPLANE (47/66 - Pastor Jack Hyles' Favorite Soul Winning Experiences)

Pastor Jack Hyles’ Favorite
Soul Winning Experiences

Dr. Jack Hyles — American Hero
by Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001)


A CHEMICAL ENGINEER SAVED ON AN AIRPLANE

A few years ago I was flying to Denver, Colorado. A very fine-looking, middle-aged businessman was sitting next to me. Soon I initiated a conversation. After a brief chat I inquired as to his business. He said, "I am a chemical engineer," and then he asked me if I knew anything about chemistry. I replied that I knew a little. (I know that H20 is water and that I had dropped chemistry in college for the safety of the building and the tranquillity of the faculty. Since that is a little, I told him that I knew a little about chemistry!)

He then asked what I thought about a new formula. I told him that I felt that since the formula was new, we should not make a hasty decision concerning it. He was very impressed with that statement and told me that he felt the same way. He said it was refreshing to find a layman who knew something about chemistry.

He then called off another formula even more complicated than the first and asked my opinion about that one. I replied that there were probably some good things about that formula but there might be some bad things also and that probably we should be for the good and against the bad. Still not realizing my ignorance, he complimented me again because of the good grasp I seemed to have on chemistry.

Now that I had succeeded in making my ignorance sound like knowledge, he then asked me concerning my business. Suddenly I found myself telling him that I was an ambassador. This really startled him. He sat up in his seat and said, "Sir, I did not realize that I was in such important company. Do you mean that your citizenship is in a foreign country?"

Chuckling under my breath, I answered affirmatively. (Philippians 3:20-"For our conversation (citizenship) is in Heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ. ")

Then he asked, "Do you really represent a king in America?"

Nothing could be closer to the truth than that, so I said, "Yes, I do."

Once again he sat up in his seat, startled and impressed. "With your accent," he said, "I am surprised."

Then I assured him that I had been in this country representing the King for many years and had picked up many of the characteristics of this country (far too many, I was afraid).

Then he asked the question: "Who is the king and what is the country?"

I said happily, "The country is Heaven and the King is Jesus," and in a few minutes he, too, was an ambassador from my Country with faith in my King.

A report came to me several weeks after this experience that this chemical engineer had joined a Baptist church in the state of Michigan.

Table of Contents 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66


More Life Changing Sermons by Dr. Jack Hyles:

Printed | Audio

Do you know for sure that if you died today,
you would go to Heaven? You can know!

Click Here to find out how!

If we emphasize little the old familiar notes of Calvary, of hell, of sin... we sound our death knell dig our grave, write our epitaph. - R.G. Lee

Old Fashioned Bible Preaching

“Who is on the Lord's side?” (Exodus 32:26)

"I am an old-fashioned preacher of the old-time religion, that has warmed this cold world's heart for two thousand years." Billy SUNDAY


How does a person get to Heaven?

Ye Must Be Born Again! | You Need HIS Righteousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The simple, clear Gospel of God’s Grace
— The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Clear presentation of the Gospel message.
You can be saved and secure forever!
 

God loves you! (John 3:16)
Sin separates us from God. (Romans 3:23)
Heaven is a perfect place. (Revelation 21:27)
The penalty for sin is eternal separation from God. (Romans 6:23)
Good works will not save. (Titus 3:5)
Salvation is a free gift. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Jesus died for you, in your place. (II Corinthians 5:21)
By simply believing on Jesus, you have eternal life. (John 6:47)
You can know for sure that you have eternal life. (I John 5:13)

For more information contact office@northlandchurch.com

Website: http://www.northlandchurch.com/index.cfm



FREE E-BOOKLETS (.PDF) BY DR. THOMAS M. CUCUZZA

HOW TO BE SURE YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN
A Clear and Simple Explanation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ


Download

THE PERMANENCE OF SALVATION
Twelve Reasons Why "Once Saved, Always Saved" Is True


Download

 
REPENTANCE
Its Meaning and Application


Download

 
FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD
What Does It Mean?
A detailed study on one of the most controversial passages in the Bible


Download



I NEVER KNEW YOU, The Horror Of The Great White Throne Judgment And How You Can Avoid it By Michael Patrick Bowen

I NEVER KNEW YOU 

The Horror
Of
The Great White Throne Judgment
And
How You Can Avoid It

MICHAEL PATRICK BOWEN

 
Hard Copies Are Available! ...
Order Books From AMAZON.COM
I NEVER KNEW YOU, The Horror Of The Great White Throne Judgment And How You Can Avoid it By Michael Patrick Bowen